Hey, all WestSound FC club members! We hope to see you next Monday night, December 9, at the WestSound FC Annual General Meeting (AGM)! All club members are invited to attend the AGM at 6:30pm at OSSC where we will vote on club officers. Team Reps and Team Managers, the regular Monthly Club Meeting will then proceed immediately following the AGM. Thanks!
At our AGM, the club members vote on any proposed constitutional changes (we have none for this year), and we have our yearly rotating election of club officers, who then serve a two-year term. Officers up for election this year and the nominated candidates
- President: Dale Holdren has maxed out his limit of two terms, so we are looking for a new candidate.
- Secretary: Brenda Tyner will not be running again, so we are looking for a new candidate.
- Registrar: Robin Bradbury is nominated.
- Fields Coordinator: Iestyn Mullins, the incumbent, is running again for a second term.
- Fundraising Coordinator: open position to be filled, so we are looking for a new candidate
Please let the club secretary know if you are interested in running for one of these offices or if you would like to nominate someone so that she can add the name to the election ballot.
See ya there!
Dale Holden, President WestSound FC